Here are 18 Unbelievable Photos That Are 100% REAL!
1. This may look like a giant tidal wave of beer, but was actually an Australian dust storm.
2. This isn’t a shot from the film “Tremors” if not an actual 200 foot deep sinkhole in Guatemala City in 2010.
3. No Photoshop here. This is a actual black and white Santa costume. Creative.
4. It’s not the kraken hiding in the waves. Seaweed lurks among the waves like a giant sea monster.
5. This is a lenticular cloud that looks shockingly like a UFO.
6. You can find this clever optical illusion in the Eureka Tower Car Park in Melbourne, Australia.
7. Thanks to the angle of the shadow and the extremely clear water, this boat looks like it’s floating.
8. This park outside Paris City Hall is an optical illusion made to look like a grass sphere, but it’s actually totally flat.
9. This huge rubber ducky isn’t photoshopped. It’s really that big and was designed by Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman.
10. It totally looks like this cruise ship was marooned on a cliff after a terrible tsunami, but is actually a specialty resort hotel in South Korea.
11. An actual plane landing at Liepzig airport as it crosses over the Autobahn.
12. Look out for the giants mister! Ahh the beauty of optical illusions.
13. A Frying pan beach sculpture in Sydney, Australia.
14. This is the aftermath of a 2010 toxic waste spill in Western Hungary.
15. This isn’t caused by an abusive Smudge Tool in Photoshop, if not an earthquake in Canterbury, New Zealand.
16. A tornado and rainbow converge over Kansas.
17. Lake Baikal in Eastern Siberia, Russia.
18. This is what happens when a rainbow hits a spectacular waterfall.
Which of these unbelievable photos did you like the most?